Friday 4 March 2011

One small step for pysanky, one giant leap for iluvpysanky . . . .

Joan Brander here, on the launch pad of iluvpysanky.  Welcome to my first official blog!  I decided I needed to take steps to launch my Ukrainian pysanky egg decorating company, Baba’s Beeswax, into the galaxy of the contemporary social network rather than just think about it.  So this is my first step. 

I reflect on the journey that has brought me here, back to the days of the dinosaur, or at least to the last millennium in 1997, when I first created www.babasbeeswax.com.  I remember all those hours hunched over my keyboard programming html, and am amazed that today in just a few seconds I created this blog with a touch of a button! 

Blastoff!  As I thunder into orbit, who knows what the future of this blog will be.  Hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment